The Montane VIA Armguard offers lightweight, fast drying arm protection for when you're in the sun for prolonged periods. Treated with Polygiene odour control.
Lightweight arm-guards featuring fast drying X-Skin fabric; a high stretch, hard-wearing nylon and spandex blend, treated with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control.
Montane's VIA Armguard gives you a lightweight and quick to use option for protecting your arms against the suns rays when trail running. Yes you could throw another layer on but that's extra weight you don't want to carry plus another layer you probably don't want to wear on a hot day.
The stretchy fabric is quick drying as well as hardwearing and sits comfortably against your skin. It has been treated with Polygiene odour control so you don't have to worry about washing them after every run.
As well as having UPF 40+ protection it also features silicone grips around the upper arms to keep them in place with small VIA Trail Series reflective details near the wrists.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- X-Skin hyper stretch main body fabric is quick drying, hard-wearing and comfortable against the skin
- Treated with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control, perfect for multi-day use
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Low profile flatlocked sewn seams Silicone grips around upper arm
- 360° VIA Trail Series® reflective details
- UPF protection 40+
- XS/S pair weighs: 48g
- M/L pair weighs: 52g
- XL/XXL pair weighs: 62g
- Fabric: X-Skin