Sea to Summit says
Using a 15D Sil/PU nylon fabric we call Ultra-Sil® Nano, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure we have created a dry sack that is 30% lighter than our 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks!
I prefer using a range of drybags rather than a rucksack liner because you can keep your gear organised. These Nano Drysacks are very light, saving about 8grams on a typical size I`d use - this doesn`t sound like much but if you times it by 6 drybags that's 48grams - there are lots of bits of gear that I would take that weigh less than this - so 48grams is worth having!
Sea to Summit gear oozes quality and these Nano drybags are no exception - check out the oval base for easier stuffing into your pack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ultra-Sil Nano 15 Denier Nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base design and Siliconised fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
|Item||(Oval Base) x Height||Weight|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 1 Litre||(13cm x 8cm) x 24cm||13g / 0.5oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 2 Litre||(15cm x 9.5cm) x 28cm||16g / 0.6oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 4 Litre||(17cm x 11cm) x 33cm||19g / 0.7oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 8 Litre||(20cm x 15cm) x 47cm||24g / 0.8oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 13 Litre||(22.5cm x 16.5cm) x 52cm||28g / 1.0oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 20 Litre||(26cm x 20cm) x 63cm||36g / 1.3oz|
|Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 35 Litre||(31cm x 25cm) x 70cm||46g / 1.6oz|