Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack is an ultra light-weight and packable bag that you won't notice carrying until you need to use it. Perfect for last minute shopping or little days out from your base camp.
Sea to Summit says
Half the weight and pack size of our award-winning Ultra-Sil Daypack, it's easily stashed in your pocket or on your keyring as the perfect travel companion.
Ultralight 15D Nylon fabric, strategically positioned bar-tacks and streamlined panelling ensures maximum strength for minimum weight.
The asymmetrical zipper and siliconised Nylon Nano fabric helps to reduce its pack size down to that of a chicken egg.
With strength well beyond its 30g weight, our 18L Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Daypack can carry heavy loads up to 20kg.
Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack is incredibly light-weight. At a mere 28 grams and packs to the size of an egg there is no excuse not to have a bag on you for last minute shopping or for little days out from your base camp.
For such a light bag the features are minimal. The shoulder straps have no adjustment or padding. The opening is sufficiently large to easily get items in and out. There is small loop on the top so the bag can be hung up. The 15 denier high strength Nylon means the bag can carry loads up to 20kg! Though that wouldn't be comfortable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- With strength well beyond its 30g weight, our 18L Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack can carry heavy loads up to 20kg
- Ultralight 15D high strength Nylon fabric
- Exceptionally compact packable design
- Siliconised Nylon fabric for easy packing and water resistance
- Asymmetrical zipper design for tiny packed size
- Bar-tracks at stress points for added strength
- Weighs: 28g
- Capacity: 18 Liters
- Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 48 cm
- Packed size: 7 x 5 x 4.5 cm
- Fabric: Ultralight 15D nylon fabric for strength and durability