The lightweight, waterproof Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Event Compression Dry Sack compresses your clothing and gear to 1/3 the volume while keeping it dry.
Sea to Summit says
Based on the success of our Compression Dry Sack, we've made a lighter version from 30D UltraSil. We retained all the clever functionality of the original design with all the lightweight touches of our Ultra-Sil technology. The Ultra Sil Compression Dry Sack compresses gear to one-third the volume while keeping it dry.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Event Compression Drysack is ideal for compressing your gear while keeping the contents dry. This valve-free dry sack uses a breathable base made of waterproof eVent fabric, which allows air to be pushed out, but keeps water from entering.
Waterproof seams are double stitched and fully taped for excellent durability and resistance to moisture. The roll-top Hypalon closure, lid and 3 straps evenly compresses and maintains the compressed size. The Ultra-Sil Event Compression Dry Sack is roughly half the weight of the original Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack so its ideal for those who want to save a little more weight.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
- Waterproof and air permeable eVent fabric base
- Hypalon closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Air compresses out, water cannot get in
- 40% lighter than the 70D Compression Dry Sack
|Item||Volume||Compressed Volume ||Oval Base x Height||Weight|
|XXSmall||3.3 L ||1.3 L ||13 x 25 cm||50g|
|XSmall||6 L ||2 L ||15 x 34 cm||56g|
|Small||10 L ||3.3 L ||18 x 40 cm||75g|
|Medium||14 L ||4.5 L ||20 x 46 cm||90g|
|Large||20 L ||6.5 L ||23 x 50 cm||100g|