Amazingly low weight and exceptional performance in one impressive package. Excellent field of vision and clarity from Reactiv lenses allowing you to excel.
Julbo reinvents mountain goggles with ULTIMATE COVER, combining high protection and ultra lightness. This model provides optimum protection for the eyes and face thanks to a nose guard and removable Spandex side shields that comfortably protect against sun, wind and cold. Its modular design can accompany the mountaineer from training in the valley to reaching the highest peaks. CustomFIT temples with precise and long-lasting adjustment, combined with a Grip Tech structure, produce a tailor-made grip and a lightweight spec. Fitted with a 3D Nose, the glasses offer flawless hold when you're working flat out, with or without a helmet. A panoramic lens creates an energetic style while giving you protection and visual comfort thanks to REACTIV Photochromic lenses. ULTIMATE COVER will help push your limits all the way to the top!
Julbo's Ultimate Cover Reactiv Performance 1-3 LAF Sunglasse are at the top of the class in terms of performance, weight, coverage and protection. The ultra lightweight design and solid hold make them versatile enough for a wide range of activities. The wide field of vision combined with a Reactiv lens means that changeable conditions are not a problem. They work perfectly for running, riding or simply walking when you want the best possible sunglasses available.
These come with Reactiv Performance 1-3 lenses which cover Cat. 1 through to Cat 3. levels of protection. The versatility of these reactiv photochromic lenses are the highest performance for anyone who needs glasses able to cope with everyday conditions right up the use in the mountains. The lenses appear light and bright which makes you question the level of protection when you first wear them compared to a simple Cat. 3 lens but they are certainly up to the task and work well in any conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 LA (Zebra Light). Photochromic lenses (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% - 75%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day and to the terrain. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.
- 3D Nose Fit: Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Comfort Fit with Helmet: Comfort Fit with Helmet
- Cord Attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- CustomFIT Temples: The temples are designed for precise adjustment to guarantee perfect and long-lasting grip. No readjustment of grip required for each outing.
- Full Venting: Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic View: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable Spandex Nose Guard: Spandex textile protection on the bridge to reduce the risk of burns during intense sunlight conditions in the mountains. Spandex is a comfortable, breathable, lightweight and durable material that provides total protection fo
- Removable Spandex Shields: Spandex side protection from sunlight. Spandex is a soft, light and comfortable to wear synthetic fibre. This material is heat, cold and water resistant.
- Weight: 30g (excluding storage bag)
- Category: 1-3
- Lens Type: Reactiv Photochromic Light Amplifier
Help and advice: