The Travel Wallet will secure your cash and cards and help prevent any potential thieves from scanning your personal information with RFID-proof protection.
Sea to Summit says
These lightweight, strong and water resistant wallets provide a convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, cards, notes and coins organised and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric to protect against digital theft. Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports.
Sea to Summit's Travel Wallet RFID is a good sized wallet that offers you plenty of options for keeping your cash, cards and documents safe and organised. The super lightweight Ultra-Sil fabric has an RFID lining that blocks electronic theft. The fabric wicks moisture well, has a breathable back and is durable enough to withstand regular use in a range of conditions.
The wallet comes in three sizes (which vary greatly in size) with the small version having spaces for four cards and a divider for two lots of cash. The medium is a pretty big increase in terms of size, weight and dimensions with seven card slots, two large sleeves and a pen holder and coin pouch. The large is slightly bigger than the medium with an extra space for cards and slightly larger features.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Full YKK® zippered closure keeps contents secure
- Secure internal YKK® zipper pockets with divided sections
- Lined with water/perspiration-resistant Ultra-Sil® fabric and RFID-proof fabric
- Small features four card slots and two banknote sleeves
- Medium features seven card slots, two large sleeves, pen holder and zippered coin holder
- Large features eight card slots, two large sleeves, a pen/stylus holder and a zippered coin holder
- Weight: 56g
- Dimensions: 110 x 20 x 90mm
- Weight: 93g
- Dimensions: 115 x 20 x 175mm
- Weight: 112g
- Dimensions: 110 x 20 x 230mm