A soft, stretchy beanie that is breathable, wicks sweat away well and provides a decent amount of warmth for those cold weather sessions.
A lightweight, stretch-fit beanie that is perfect as part of your mandatory race kit. The contoured shape and stretchy fit ensure the top of the head and ears remain protected in cold running conditions.
Inov8's Train Elite Beanie is a stretchy hat with a super soft brushed fleece lining that is really comfortable to wear even for extended periods. The synthetic materials wicks sweat well and dries fast which is great for changeable winter conditions. The light weight and small pack size make it an ideal piece hat for meeting the mandatory kit requirements.
A simple design and good fit allows it to provide enough warmth for cold days. I run hot and this is pushing my limit as it is surprisingly warm. The reflective logo on the front works well for early morning or late evening runs.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Race ready: Suitable as part of mandatory kit when race directors rule a hat must be carried.
- Stay warm and comfortable: Stretch fabrics deliver a close-fit and keep your head warm.
- Sweat-free face: The brushed fabric aids moisture management and takes sweat away from the forehead.
- Fits all sizes: Stretchy material ensures it fits all size heads.
- Easy to carry: Lightweight and packs away small.
- Weight: 26g
- One size
- Material: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex