We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
We know when ultra-running comfort is imperative. Our new Trailfly Ultra Socks provide the comfort to keep you running. Merino wool content allows for natural temperature regulation whilst targeted cushioning provides protection in the areas you need it most. Feel good – Made from a blend of natural, biodegradable and recycled yarns.
We're working out what we think about Inov8's TrailFly Ultra Sock Low, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Natural and recycled material blend: 61% Recycled Polyamide, 17% Merino Wool, 17% Tencel, 5 % Lycra
- Comfort: Targeted cushioning on the underfoot for eduring long distances.
- Improved fit: New improved fit, designed to fit snug so as to not move around whist running.
- No sweaty feet: Areas of ventilation around the midfoot allow for breathability and moisture wicking.
- Natural benefits: Merino wool helps with temperature regulation and blood circulation.
- Medium (per pair) weighs: 29g
- Fabric: 61% Recycled Polyamide, 17% Merino Wool, 17% Tencel, 5 % Lycra
- Includes: 2 pairs per pack
- Small: UK 3-6
- Medium: UK 7-9
- Large: UK 10-12