Haglofs' Trail Fuse Gore-Tex Trekking Shoe is built to last and to protect. The breathable Gore-Tex membrane protects you from getting wet and the cushioning system reduces the impact of rough terrain on your feet.
A waterproof, comfortable shoe with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort and great traction. A supportive midsole is powered by Asics GEL™ technology for the ultimate in comfort and cushioning. This shoe boasts a breathable mesh upper, with added protection where needed - meaning that it protects your feet from obstacles on the terrain and lasts for longer. Reinforced where it counts.
AHAR AHAR+® is a new compound of blown ASICS® High Abrasion Resistant rubber (AHAR®) on the outsole. This material is used in high-friction areas of the shoe, which cuts down on excessive wear. GEL Cushioning and stability. These two requirements are combined in the revolutionary ASICS GEL™ system. Shock and pressure forces are reduced, the foot is supported. The ASICS GEL™ Cushioning System consists of various GEL™ components. They are made from fatigue-proof silicone material resulting in a consistently high inertia of the GEL™ components when subjected to pressure. The material’s intertia stabilises the roll-over movement upon ﬁrst ground contact.
Haglofs' Trail Fuse Gore-Tex Trekking Shoe ensures your feet will stay dry as it runs all through the shoe including the tongue. The Trail Fuse is comfortable fresh out of the box and the Asics gel cushioning system will protect your feet from obstacles on long treks through rough terrain.
The understated look for such a technical shoe (particularly in the True Black colour) means you won't look at of place keeping feet dry and comfy out about in town as well as in the countryside. The tongue and mesh feel really tough and this combined with the high abrasion resistant rubber on the sole means this is a shoe that should last and last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Engineered Trail specific lugs provide superior traction for uphill and downhill on all types of terrain.
- GEL™ rear foot cushioning for excellent shock absorption
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort offers superb, breathable waterproofing
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Tongue gusset prevents water and sand from entering the shoe
- Toe, heel and side reinforcements for increased protection and durability
- UK 8 (per shoe) weighs: 302g
- Upper: Structured polyester mesh and synthetic leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Moulded EVA
- Midsole: Moulded EVA + GEL™
- Outsole: Rubber outsole with AHAR™ Plus on heel
Help and advice: