The Trail Ergo Cork trail poles feature Black Diamond's easy to use and reliable Flick Lock system on very durable poles, the Ergo refers to the slight angle of the handle making them feel more natural, and the cork alternative to foam on the grip is a refreshing change.
Black Diamond says:
With an ergonomic grip angle for maximum wrist comfort, a 100% natural cork grip, a fusion comfort strap, and double FlickLock® adjustability, the Trail Ergo Cork defines 4-season, on-trail versatility and comfort.
Black Diamond's Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles are quite heavy when compared to our ultralight backpacking poles, but what you gain for that extra weight is a tough, dependable and easy to use Flick Lock system attahed to some very sturdy and durable poles.
The Ergo refers to the slight angle that the handles are set at, for some this feels more natural when using poles and a lot of people prefer it to a straight handle. Some also like the natural cork grips as an alternative to the ubiquitous foam.
The poles come with small baskets fitted but snow baskets are also included in the package. Useable length is 100cm to 140cm so they are suitable for just about anyone.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 7075 Aluminum shafts
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal ergonomic grip position
- Fusion comfort strap for premium support
- FlickLock® adjustability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with carbide tech tips included
- 4 season flex tips with both trekking and snow baskets included
- Unisex usable length is 100-140cm
- Women's usable length is 100-125cm
- Weight per pole: 226g
- Weight per pair: 452g
- Collapsed length: 69cm
- Useable length: 100cm to 140cm
Material & Construction
- Soft-touch ergonomic grip top with 100% natural cork grip and EVA foam grip extension