The updated Tikkina is an excellent entry level Petzl Headlamp that delivers Petzl quality and reliability with a highly useable output and distance rating and a simplified set of lighting modes.
The TIKKINA headlamp offers 250-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting. Simple and compact, it is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. TIKKINA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
Petzl's Tikkina 250 Lumens Headlamp delivers a great output and has a long battery life of up to 120 hours on the lowest mode. The Tikkina has long been Petzl's entry level head torch and this latest model has almost twice the power of the previous. Combine this with a simple set of operating modes and you have a no fuss headlamp for those people who want a great torch that does the job for a very reasonable price.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to use: three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Single button for quick and easy lighting level selection
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKINA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Weight: 81g
- Light output: 150 lumens
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Max Autonomy: 6 lumens / 10 metres / 120 hours
- Standard: 100 lumens / 40 metres / 9 hours (reserve 30h)
- Max Power: 250 lumens / 60 mtres / 2 hours (reserve 40h)