The Montane Terra Pack Pants are lightweight and super packable pants, ideal for summer walking and backpacking trips. They are fast drying and feature UPF50+ sun protection.
Montane says: Ultra lightweight, super packable stretch mountain trekking pant.
Updated with new Vector Lite fabric, the Terra Pack Pants offer stretch comfort for all day use in warmer conditions. Lightweight, fast drying and with a sun protection factor of UPF 50+, the Terra Pack Pants have all the features required for multi day trekking in the mountains.
Montane have updated the Terra Pack Pants and I think it's for the better. As well as updating the fabric to Vector Lite which is lightweight, comfortable and fast drying, they have also changed the layout of the pockets. The two front hand pockets no longer feature a zip and the zipped thigh pocket has been moved further around the front. The big difference for me is that they have changed the zipped pull out security pocket which I never really liked - even when it was empty it was bulky in the pocket. Now they have integrated the zip pocket into the lining of the pocket which I personal think is a much better idea.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Articulated knees and an active cut for high step movement
- Pre-elasticated waist with belt loops
- Button and press stud waist adjustment
- Removable lightweight belt
- Brushed microfleece inner rear waistband
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Zipped left hand thigh pocket
- Zipped rear right hand mesh lined pocket
- Pants can roll up to ¾ length using internal calf press studs
- Press stud hem adjustment
- Small Regular leg weighs: 262g
- Medium Regular leg weighs: 272g
- Large Regular leg weighs: 284g
- XLarge Regular leg weighs: 300g
- XXLarge Regular leg weighs: 306g
- Activity: Trekking / Backpacking
- Vector Lite fabric is lightweight, fast drying, offers stretch, packability, UPF 50+ protection and a durable water repellency