Montane's Terra Convert Trekking Pants deliver many of the key features of the standard Terra Pant with a zip off lower leg option - ideal when saving weight is vital and conditions will dictate trekking in both styles of legwear. Features superb weather resistance, breathability and UPF 50+ protection.
Designed to convert to shorts for added versatility and weight saving on multi-day treks and mountain walking where conditions can be changeable. Constructed from VECTOR Lite with stretch offering superb weather resistance, breathability and UPF 50+ protection.
Trousers that convert to shorts are not everyone's cup of tea, having a zip round your leg doesn't quite feel right - however its a good way of saving weight, conditions on any trek are likely to vary between those you want to wear pants for, and those you want to wear shorts for, so rather than have two garments you can get away with only one.
Montane's Terra Converts Trekking Pants offer all the key features of Terra pants with the convenience of zip off lower leg. Compared to the previous Terra GT Converts, these have been updated with VECTOR Lite fabric which is lighter, and offers superb weather resistance with UPF 50+ protection. The two thigh cargo pockets have also been given zippered closures to protect the contents from accidentally spilling out. Even with a all the pockets, zips and removable belt, the pants are less than 350 grams (M) which makes them a very attractive option for trekking and adventure travel.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pre - elasticated microfleece lined waistband with press stud and button closure
- Removeable webbing belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Two zipped thigh cargo pockets
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Discrete above the knee zips convert trousers into shorts
- Press stud hem adjustment
- UPF 50+
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 316g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 334g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 344g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 360g
- XXLarge (38" waist) weighs: 378g
- Weights based on regular leg lengths including belt
- VECTOR Lite with DWR