Outdoor Research's Swift Cap is a super light cap that provides great protection from the sun. Mesh is the key to this cap's brilliant cooling performance in hot weather. It has open mesh on the sides of the cap and a full mesh crown loosely covered by the SPF 30+ lightweight fabric, meaning it is all about breathability, while still giving you good sun protection where you need it most.
Outdoor Research says
Sun protection with cooling airflow. This hat has a full mesh liner crown for superior ventilation in warm weather. The shaped bill and nylon panels offer protection from the sun.
Lightweight cap from Outdoor Research with mesh side panels to improve breathability.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Highly venting and moisture wicking
- Quick-dry front and top
- Wicking mesh crown liner
- UPF 30 Shaped plastic stiffened bill
- TransAction headband
- Quick-release buckle
- Fabric- 100% Supplex Nylon
- Products are made of UV-resistant fabrics with a minimum UPF 30 and are constructed to protect the wearer from exposure and harmful effects of intense sun
- One Size
- Weighs 56g