(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
The Stuck In Cutlery Set is a lightweight, packable and practical set with fork, spoon and chopsticks. They use an interchangeable set of detachable handles.
This set includes a pair of Stuck In Nobashi Chopsticks, and a spoon and fork attachment. Ideal for anyone that wants to save weight.
Montbell's Stuck In Cutlery Set is a nice pack of utensils that includes a spoon, fork and pair of chopsticks. Weighing in at just 28g the set comes with detachable handles, they pack down to only 13cm long which is great for transporting in small spaces. The fork and spoon heads screw into the handles and are sturdy when in use. The handles double up as a holder for the chopsticks when not in use. It is a shame there isn’t a cutting implement in the set as its functionality is restricted without one but the storage sack is handy when you're travelling.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Consists of detachable chopsticks and spoon/fork attachments
- Simply screw them together and you are ready to eat
- Stuff sack to store the set
- Weight: 28g (excludes pouch)
- Compressed size: 13.5 x 4.2 x 1.8 cm (5.3 x 1.7 x 0.7 in)
- Length when in use: Chopsticks: 21 cm / 8.3 in, Spoon: 19.8 cm / 7.8 in, Fork: 19.4 cm / 7.6 in
- Spoon, Fork: Saturated polyester, Aluminum
- Chopsticks: Aluminum + Ebony