Hydrapak's 750ml Stash Collapsible Water Bottle's are compact, lightweight and super flexible. Ideal for trips when weight and pack size is crucial.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It’s compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. Construction with purpose.
Hydrapak's Stash Collapsible Water Bottles are an ideal hydration system for those who don't have a lot of storage space when their on the move. It folds down flat so it can be easily stored in your pocket and takes just seconds to pull open, ready to fill.
The material feels like a 'soft flask' but with a plastic bottom and top so it's a little more sturdier. Each bottle has a detachable loop so it can be easily hung on the outside of your pack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it's the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84g
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm / 7.6 in x 92 mm / 3.6 in; Closed - 66 mm / 2.6 in x 92 mm / 3.6 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE