Stance produce great socks using a blend of natural and synthetic fibres that will keep you comfortable whether you're running, hiking or just going for a casual, stylish look.
Stance has teamed up with Chicago based artist- illustrator, Cody Hudson. Inspired by his iconic modernism and organic visual approach, we are proud to release these outdoor adventure wool socks with the message ‚"Trip out" knit on the front of the socks.
Stance's Trip Out Crew Socks use a blend of materials with a good split of synthetic and natural fabrics to get the benefits from both. The majority of fabric is synthetic which means that these socks breathe well, wick sweat away and dry really well to. They work in both changeable conditions year round and will probably end up as your go-to sock for everyday adventures too!
The Crew socks use a classic 7 inch height and still have a focus on performance. They provide enough cushioning for long days in the hills and mountains but not so much that they loose that everyday appeal. The zoned zoned design maximises cushioning and breathability without sacrificing weight and versatility. With reinforced sections on the heel and toes and even seamless toe closures they are really comfortable and they are super comfortable for casual wear too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Athletic Ribbed
- Elastic Arch Support
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Small pair (UK 3-5.5) weighs: 76g
- Medium pair (UK 5.5-8) weighs: 82g
- Large pair (UK 8.5-11.5) weighs: 90g
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit: Crew - Classic Sock Height at 7 inches above the ankle
- Thickness: Medium - Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with a greater impact protection
- Materials: 34% merino wool, 34%polyester, 29% nylon, 3% elastane