Stance produce great socks using a blend of natural and synthetic fibres that will keep you comfortable whether you're running, hiking or just going for a casual, stylish look.
Introducing our wardrobe staple for the active, modern lifestyle. Dedicated to all those who live a life of sport, there’s the Athletic.
Stance's Athletic Tab Staple Socks use a blend of materials with a good split of synthetic and natural fabrics to get the benefits from both. The majority of fabric is synthetic which means that these socks breathe well, wick sweat away and dry really well to. They work in both changeable conditions year round and will probably end up as your go-to sock for everyday adventures too!
The Tab socks use a simple, low cut design that provides enough coverage to avoid shoes rubbing yet still has a focus on performance. They provide enough cushioning for long days on your feet whether you're involved in sport, out walking or simple after everyday comfort. The zoned zoned design maximises cushioning and breathability without sacrificing weight and versatility. With reinforced sections on the heel and toes and even seamless toe closures they are really comfortable and they are super comfortable for casual wear too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Elastic Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Small pair (UK 3-5.5) weighs: 48g
- Medium pair (UK 5.5-8) weighs: 50g
- Large pair (UK 8.5-11.5) weighs: 54g
- Fit: Tab - A modest rise above the heel collar of your shoe, stopping right below the ankle.
- Thickness: Medium - Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with a greater impact protection
- Materials: 73% Nylon, 24% Combed Cotton, 3% Elastane