The Sprint Shorts are a designed by one of Black Diamonds top athletes Joe Grant to offer a top level short with all the features required for any mountain or trail run.
Black Diamond says:
Designed in collaboration with BD Athlete Joe Grant, the Sprint Short is a running short built to move fast while carrying the essentials you need for a proper adventure in the mountains.
The BD Sprint shorts are designed by a man who knows a thing or to about trail and mountain running, Joe Grant known for his extreme mountain marathons has created these with the highest level of functionally and comfort in mind.
The Sprints offer a range of features that make them perfect for those looking for a short that will help them cover longer distances in the hills. The five utility pockets give good space for things such as a mobile, energy gels, car key etc... while the DWR coating means that you don't have to worry about them getting soaked if the rain does come done. The inner liner is heavily wicking and great at removing any undue moisture, so no need to worry about discomfort on warmer days.
The Stretch Nylon fabric is the level of durable you need for mountain/trail environments while offering no restriction to your movements.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- BD Athlete driven by Joe Grant
- Reflective logos
- DWR finish on shell fabric
- Five utility pockets to carry on-trail essentials
- Available in 5” or 7” inseam
- Integrated quick drying interior brief
- Drawcord waist
- Size: S-XL
- Fit: Regular
- Small Weighs: 104g
- Medium Weighs: 110g
- Large Weighs: 117g
- XLarge Weighs:127g
Material & Construction
- [Shell] Stretch Nylon Plain weave Face with DWR finish (88% Nylon, 12% Elastane, 67gsm)
- [Lining] Polyester Mesh with Wicking finish (100% Polyester, 95gsm)