The Inov8 Speed Sock Low is a genuine, stripped back race sock. The added compression zones provide the support required for a light and fast race sock.
Increased compression and fast-wicking, durable materials make this perfect sock for fast running over all distances.
Inov8's Speed Sock Low gives you exactly that, speed. The synthetic materials used are fast-wicking and durable ensuring heat and moisture do not cause any problems. These socks are very durable and are designed to race in a range of conditions and distances.
The increased compression around the midfoot and ankle provide additional support aiding blood flow and reducing swelling. This is coupled with additional heel and toe padding which keeps blisters at bay on longer runs and the lower cut of this Low sock is simply to reduce excess fabric and weight. These are not socks designed for warmth and general comfort but to excel in race conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Light and fast: Weight saved – but not at the expense of comfort – to deliver a perfect sock for training and racing.
- Ultimate comfort: Delivers increased compression aiding blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Protection: Padding underfoot and around the ankles reduces the risk of blisters or sores.
- Increased durability: Utilizing fast-wicking and durable materials ensures the sock will last the test of time and distance.
- Options: Available in three ankle cuts – low, mid and high – providing options dependent on preference.
- Small pair (UK 3-6) weighs: 20g
- Medium pair (UK 7-9) weighs: 20g
- Large pair (UK 10-12) weighs: 20g
- Fabric: Nylon, Spandex