The Spark bring style to the mountains. A great looking pair of sunglasses with all the protection you'd expect from a quality, cat 3 lens. Versatile enough for mountain sports through to après drinks.
Whether you're off on urban or sporting adventures, SPARK is a must-have for women who want a single pair of elegant, high-performance sunglasses. A technical bridge and temples make sure they stay in place, and the perfect vision offered by our photochromic lenses will mean you have a pair of highly versatile shades. Our SPARK frames mirror the women who wear them: active and stylish whatever the terrain.
Julbo's Spark Polarized 3CF Sunglasses, are a stylish but versatile pair of sunglasses. The large lenses provide a good area of protection while the colouring really sets them off in terms of style. The use of silicon style grips on the bridge of the nose and along arms make them great for anything from skiing to running, and cycling to hanging out.
These come with Cat. 3 lenses which provide, in my opinion, the best vision for conditions you are most likely to find in the UK. The coloured coating on the glasses does not reflect the colours you see through them with this CF (colour flash) bringing a bit more style to the design. They have a great effect on bringing out colours and bright and partially cloudy days, or a good summers day here in the UK!
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%). Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity.
- Curved Temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Weight: 29g (excluding storage bag)
- Category: 3
- Lens Type: Spectron Polarized 3 CF (Colour Flash)
Help and advice: