The Sea to Summit Silk Stretch Mummy sleeping bag liner keeps your bag clean and increases thermal performance without adding too much weight, just wash the liner and not the bag. They feature stretch panels that provide a more comfortable nights sleep.
Sea to Summit says
We make our premium silk traveling sheets from the strongest, finest ripstop silk available and have added Polyester/Lycra stretch panels along the length of the seams. These stretch panels allow the liner to move with you when you turn, roll and curl up in the night.
Perfect for keeping a sleeping bag clean and for hostel or budget hotel traveling.
We don't really want to be continually washing down sleeping bags - a Sea to Summit's Silk Stretch Panel liner solves this problem with minimal weight penalty. What sets this Sea to Summit Silk liner apart from other makes are its large size and it's made from `ripstop` silk which means it can be lighter (which it is) and have a smaller pack size (which it does)! The stretch panels add a great deal of comfort.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Premium AA Grade, ripstop silk
- Polyester/Lycra stretch gussets improve comfort and life of liner
- Increases thermal performance of sleeping bags
- Machine washable and colourfast
- Lightweight, super compact
- Double folded and reinforced seams
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Weighs 112g
- Width: 85-95cm stretch
- Length: 185cm
- Liner: 100% Silk
- Trim: Polyester/Lycra
- Storage Bag: 100% Nylon