This is the lightest weight Gore-Tex boot anywhere on the market. This updated version has upgraded the design with the super durable graphene enhanced grip and a tougher Cordura mesh upper.
The world’s lightest GORE-TEX hiking boot is back in the inov-8 range – and this time it comes armed with a graphene-enhanced outsole, delivering the world’s toughest grip. Not only is the rubber outsole more durable, so is the waterproof upper, which now boasts a super-tough Cordura® mesh. Perfect for hikers and adventurers wanting to move light and fast over all terrains, the ROCLITE G 286 GTX allows the foot to move naturally, while supporting the ankle and delivering 360-degree protection. Weighing just 286g, this classic inov-8 boot has been revamped for 2020 with pioneering technologies.
Inov8's Roclite G 286 GTX has been updated and upgraded. This version sees the boot remain as the lightest weight Gore-Tex boot in the world so it is still perfect for anyone looking to go fast and light. In addition to the Gore waterproof lining this version comes with Inov8's G Grip graphene enhanced sole for greater durability and grip. The upper mesh material has also been upgraded to Cordura in order to provide a much more hard-wearing boot all round.
The majority of the boots design has stayed true to the original lightweight version with a high, padded ankle providing some support, an extended toe bumper for abrasion resistance and a good lacing system. They are surprisingly tough boots for the weight and are ideally suited to fast paced activities on a range of terrain. The simple, classic black style is good for versatility too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- For fast-hiking, fast-packing and chasing adventures in the great outdoors.
- Superior grip: Renowned ROCLITE outsole with its 6mm studs is now enhanced with graphene – the world’s strongest material. Delivers insane sticky grip and increased durability all in one rubber. No compromise. Award-winning traction on all terrains, from wet rock to mud and hard trail.
- Best in protection: GORE-TEX product technology delivers increased waterproof protection and 365-day climate comfort. Toe bumper and flexible underfoot rockplate add further protection in those areas.
- Increased durability: New super-tough Cordura® mesh upper enhances tear and abrasion resistance and, together with the Graphene-Grip outsole, will help hikers get more miles out of their boots.
- Go fast and light: The world’s lightest GORE-TEX hiking boot allows the foot to move naturally and promotes an agile, speedy ride.
- UK 8 (per shoe) weighs: 322g
- UK 11 (per shoe) weighs: 370g
- Fit (1 narrow - 5 wide): 3
- Midsole: EVA
- Drop: 6mm
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): 13mm / 7mm
- Lug depth: 6mm
- Shank: META-PLATE
- Sole Compound: GRAPHENE-GRIP
Help and advice: