A significant update on the classic Roclite from Inov8. With previous incarnations seeing simple style updates the new G-Grip soles are a major improvement. Added grip, comfort and durability there's even more to love about the versatile 315 GTX shoes.
Utlizing GORE-TEX product technology, the Roclite 315 GTX delivers the optimal combination of support, climate comfort and protection. The perfect shoe for adventure-seekers who are running/trekking when outdoor conditions are wet and wild. Includes graphene grip (G-Grip).
Inov8's Roclite 315 GTX are an improved version of a classic versatile shoe. The use of the G-Grip sole, enhanced with graphene to provide greater grip and durability is certainly welcome as durability was always an issue with grippy soles wearing away relatively quickly when running on hard packed surfaces and bare rock. These shoes are really comfortable, flexible and confidence inspiring on technical terrain. The lacing system is lighter and easier to tie and undo than previous versions.
The sole of the the Roclite 315 is solid enough to give you some protection but flexible enough to increase the amount of grip and comfort on longer days. The added protection of a Gore-Tex lining is helpful in wet UK conditions. Despite some people complaining about overheating and lack of breathability, I've never had any problems and used them throughout an unseasonably warm spring for day hikes and running in the mountains. Getting the right sock combination makes a huge difference too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Superior traction: Award-winning ROCLITE franchise just got even better with graphene grip (G-Grip) for better traction and increased outsole durability across all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails.
- Increased flexibility: Shoe designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain.
- Best in protection: GORE-TEX product technology delivers increased protection and 365-day climate comfort.
- Go longer: As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing.
- Cushioned ride: Features 8mm drop and a POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- UK 8 (per shoe) weighs: 316g
- UK 11 (per shoe) weighs: 368g
- Fit (1 narrow - 5 wide): 3
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: POWERFLOW
- Drop: 8mm
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): 16mm / 8mm
- Lug depth: 6mm
- Shank: META-PLATE
- Sole Compound: G-GRIP
Help and advice: