Renegade M Spectron 3CF Sunglasses look great and perform well too. The casual style adds versatility but a quality lens and good grip allow them to work well for hiking, riding and a range of other activities.
Blasting down a single track followed by lunch on the terrace? Same sunglasses, same style and same protection. Julbo has created RENEGADE M, at home in daily life on any type of terrain. Its resolutely urban look disguises a keen appetite for adventure: incredible grip, wide angle of vision and REACTIV Photochromic lenses. The perfect model to accompany you on your next sporting adventure!
Julbo's Renegade M Spectron 3CF Sunglasses, are a great example of cross over style. They simple, slick frame design looks great for casual wear but the performance lens coupled with additional grips along the arms and on the bridge of the nose mean that these glasses stay in place when things get more intense. They are the glasses that you get most use out of as they can do it all and never really look out of place.
These come with Cat. 3 lenses which provide, in my opinion, the best vision for conditions you are most likely to find in the UK. The polarized lens brings an additional level of clarity and usability to the design. They have a great effect on bringing out colours and bright and partially cloudy days, or a good summers day here in the UK!
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Wraparound Curved Temples: Profile guaranteeing the best grip on the face when making sudden and repeated movements.
- Weight: 24g (excluding storage bag)
- Category: 3
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate, Colour Flash
Help and advice: