We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Our lightest waterproof running trouser at 86g. Designed for those runners wanting to race as light and fast as possible, this breathable trouser is perfect mandatory race-day kit. Packs away small for easy, lightweight carrying.
We're working out what we think about Inov8's Racepant Unisex, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- For trail and mountain running, including races.
- Stay dry and protected: 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 15,000 HH and taped seams keeps the runner dry and protected when it rains.
- Enjoy breathability: Boasts a breathability level of 15,000 B-1 meaning sweat moves through the pant, resulting in temperature regulation and comfort when moving fast.
- Run super-light and super-fast: Lightest pant in the range at 86g. Barely feels like you’re wearing waterproof trousers.
- Easy to carry: Rolls up to a super-small size and is then secured in place using an integrated loop on the waistband.
- Race ready: Fulfils all the criteria when race organisers rule a waterproof jacket must be carried as part of mandatory kit
- Fast kit change: Quick to put on/take off, with stretchable ankle hems that fit over all shoes.
- Small weighs: 66g
- Medium weighs: 72g
- Large weighs: 78g
- XLarge weighs: 83g
- 100% Polyester with PU membrane
- 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with a rating of 15,000 HH
- Breathability rating of 15,000 B-1