The R1 Daily Jacket is an everyday wear piece in colder conditons and fits perfectly into the R-Layering system Patagonia has designed.
Designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold conditions. This stretchy, smooth-faced technical layer for everyday activities is made with a soft 94% recycled polyester fabric and feels like traditional fleece next to the skin. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's R1 Daily Jacket is an incredibly comfy all day wear piece for cold climates. The soft fleece on the inside feels great next to skin and provides excellent wicking during high output activities.
The fit of the garment is slim but the stretchy material makes it feel very comfortable even when worn over extended periods of time.
A great layering piece for a multitude of activities and a future staple in your outdoor wardrobe.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets for storage on the go
- Collar and back of neck are paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for additional next-to-skin comfort and wicking in high sweat zones
- Capilene® Cool Lightweight binding at the hem for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn+
- Small weighs: 316g
- Medium weighs: 335g
- Large weighs: 359g
- XLarge weighs: 381g
- Fit: Slim
- 6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Help and advice: