A great standalone glove for cool environments or a great layering piece for colder environments under heavier gloves.
Low-profile, touchscreen-compatible gloves built from warm, wicking R1® Daily stretch fabric.
Patagonia's R1 Daily Gloves have a great next to skin feeling and are thin enough to fit under most thicker gloves.
The index finger and thumb are both touchscreen compatible so you can use your phone/gps device just by taking off your outer glove - saving you from getting cold hands when out on the hills.
As with all R1 layers from Patagonia they are a technical wicking layer that you can easily wear all day.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking recycled polyester blended with spandex
- Touchscreen compatibility on thumbs and forefingers means you don't have to remove gloves to use phones or tablets
- Gripper print on the palm ensures a secure hold on smooth surfaces
- Low-profile fit allows gloves to be worn on their own or to slip easily into outer gloves as a liner
- Small pair weighs: 38g
- Medium pair weighs: 40g
- Large pair weighs: 42g
- XLarge pair weighs: 44g
- 6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Help and advice: