Berghaus's Pravitale 2.0 Hooded Fleece Jacket offers the warmth of a heavy weight fleece with a superb 4 way stretch, a very durable outer face and a very attractive surface pattern.
The Pravitale 2.0 Hooded Jacket is a high-functioning stretch fleece, ideal for use in the mountains.
Perfect as a performance mid-layer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking mid-weight fleece is both versatile and durable .
Not only does it look good, but the stretchy fabric and cosy hood make it super-comfortable.
Whether you’re hitting the trails or having a laid-back day at the local climbing wall (where the two harness-compatible zipped pockets will come in handy), you might just find this piece is your constant companion.
Berghaus' Pravitale MTN 2.0 Fleece hooded Jacket is at the heavier end of fleece jackets but that just means that its warmer than lighter options, so if you want warmth then this should be a consideration. Its much more than that though, the fabric is super stretchy and has a very attractive durable outer surface as well as a soft brushed inner that's really comfortable to wear.
Features are good, two hand pockets are ample sized (but not massive) and there's a small bonded pocket on the arm. Thumb loops at the cuffs which are finished with an elastic binding. There's no cinch at the hem but the stretch of the material makes one unnecessary.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Unrestricted movement - stretchable main material plus stretch cuffs offer unbeatable ease-of-movement, to let you reach higher and push yourself that little bit further
- Worn your way - The Pravitale 2.0 can be worn as a stand alone outer or as part of your alpine layering system
- Close fitting hood - The close fitting hood provides a snug and comfortable fit, to minimise access points for cold, wind and ice
- Small weighs: 500g
- Medium weighs: 532g
- Large weighs: 598g
- XLarge weighs: 628g
- Fabric: Fleece (310 G/M2)