The Montane Pac Plus Pants are a lightweight and packable waterproof overtrouser with the perfect balance of weather protection, breathability and packability.
Designed for fast and light mountain activities, the Pac Plus Pants use waterproof GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS technology and feature 3/4 length side zips for easy on and off on the mountain.
Montane's Pac Plus Gore-Tex Pants are an impressive no nonsense light-weight overtrouser. Using the packable and tough Gore-Tex Paclite Plus technology you can be assureds this pant will keep you dry. The inner has a less clammy feel than many other light-weight hard shells thanks to the updated dry touch backer.
Minimalist in concept this overtrouser still has all the features you need. An elasticated waistband with drawcord adjustment, a press stud ankle hem adjustment to remove unwanted volume, and 3/4 length leg zips making it easier to get on and off over your boots in a hurry. The Pac Plus Pants are also compatible with Montane braces though they do not come with them.
Overall a lightweight and packable waterproof overtrouser with the perfect balance of weather protection, breathability and packability.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fully seam taped construction
- Articulated knees and diamond gusset for freedom of movement
- Elasticated waist with adjustable drawcord
- 3/4 length two-way YKK side leg zips with internal storm flap
- Press stud ankle hem adjustment
- Compatible with Montane braces
- Activities: Mountain Walking / Trekking / Fastpacking
- Small weighs: 206g
- Medium weighs: 214g
- Large weighs: 224g
- XLarge weighs: 232g
- 30 Denier GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS
- Hydrostatic head: 28,000mm
- MVTR/Air permeability: RET: <6
Help and advice: