Lightweight and packable waterproof jacket with the perfect balance of weather protection, breathability and packability.
Designed for mountain walking and long-distance trekking alike, the Pac Plus Jacket employs waterproof GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus technology, upgraded with a more comfortable dry-touch backer.A fully adjustable hood and weather resistant pockets make this ideal for any mountain activity where packability is vital.
Montane's Pac Plus Gore-Tex Jacket is an impressive no nonsense light-weight hard shell. Using the packable and tough Gore-Tex Paclite Plus technology you can be assureds this jacket will keep you dry. The inner has a less clammy feel than may other light-weight hard shells thanks to the updated dry touch backer.
Minimalist in concept this jacket still has all the features you need. 2 Large Napoleon style pockets provide storage that can be accessed if wearing a harness or hip belt. The excellent close fitting hood has a stiffened brim to help keep the rain off your face. Its easy to cinch it to size or roll it away to stop it flapping in the wind.
There is drawcord adjustment on the hem velcro adjustment on the wrist cuffs. The central water resistant zip also has an internal storm flap to keep you dry. The Pac Plus jacket is a well executed hard shell.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fully adjustable roll-away hood with stiffened peak
- Mid-height collar
- Full-length YKK AQUAGUARD® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two mesh lined map-sized hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Stuffs away into own hand pocket
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Small weighs: 280g
- Medium weighs: 292g
- Large weighs: 294g
- XLarge weighs: 306g
- Back length: 75cm (M)
- 30 Denier GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS
- Hydrostatic head: 28,000mm
- MVTR/Air permeability: RET: <6