Warm fleece where you need insulation, and breathability where you need to dump sweat, topped off with thermo-regulating technology that manages body temperature in quickly changing climates.
Outdoor Research says
The Vigor Collection is your guaranteed ticket to layering intuitively and effectively for cold weather adventures. Thermo-regulating ActiveTemp™ works hand-in-hand with Vigor's grid fleece fabric, which wicks sweat and allows total breathability when you're gunning it uphill. Whether you're wearing it as a midlayer for sub-freezing days, or an outer layer for cool ski tours, take on each adventure with Vigor.
Outdoor Research's Womens Vigor Full Zip Jacket is a comfy, stretchy fleece with some great technical features. The next to skin comfort is second to none.
The clever hybrid construction gives zones of greater breathability with the classic grid pattern on the back and under the arms. Elsewhere warmer though still really stretchy fabric is used giving you great thermo regulation. You get 2 hand warmer pockets and a chest pocket. Thumb loops keep the warmth in and keep the sleeves in place when layering.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Wicking, Quick Drying, Breathable, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, Thermo-regulating ActiveTemp™ Treatment, UPF 30
- Design Features: Flat Seam Construction, Security Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Raglan Sleeves, Dynamic Reach™, Thumb Holes
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs:290g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 308g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 332g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 356g
- Fit: Trim
- Back length: 28” / 71 cm
- Solid color: 93% polyester, 7% spandex.
- Melange color: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Grid-back fleece at back body, forearms, underarms: 94% polyester, 6% spandex