The Haglofs Moran Trekking Pants are super stretchy, breathable and weather resistant softshell pants that would be ideal for trekking and climbing.
The Moran Pant is a highly versatile softshell garment. Sculpted to follow your every movement, it provides a superior comfort experience through the fabric used in its construction - providing an optimum balance of wind and water resistance with excellent breathability.
||||Click here for more info on Haglofs, product updates and New Season information.|
The Haglofs Moran Trekking Pants are super stretchy softshell pants that would be ideal for trekking and climbing because of their comfortable fit and weather resistant fabric.
We like that there's plenty of pockets (two on the front and one one the thigh) and that they're sleek in deign, not bulking out like some pockets tend to do. The waist band has a soft tricot lining and features durable belt loops with an easy to use double snap closure. The hem of the pants also features a pull drawcord so you can sinch the bottoms in when climbing.
Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Zip fly with snap closure and waist band with belt loops
- Offset side and inner leg seams for a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- Articulated knee construction and minimal seams for better mobility
- Two sleek zippered front pockets for a clean look
- One thigh pocket gives easy access to your items when you're on the move
- Small weighs: 344g
- Medium weighs: 360g
- Large weighs: 408g
- XLarge weighs: 420g
- FlexAble™ 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Machine wash 40º C, mild process.|Do not bleach.|Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.|Iron, low.|Do not dry clean.|Wash with similar colours.|Do not use fabric softener.|Shrinkage up to 5%