Great all-round performance, colourful style and good levels of protection. The Monterosa 2 Reactiv All Around 2-3 are an awesome pair of sunglasses for varying conditions and activities on normal days.
MONTEROSA 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
Julbo's Monterosa 2 Reactiv All Around 2-3 Sunglasses have a pretty simple but very effective frame that suits a wide range of outdoor activities. The simple, curved design means the glasses sit comfortably and grip naturally - that being said they are probably not a good choice for high impact sports such as mountain biking as there is no additional grip from silicon strips. The arms have removable side shields, for when you need that extra protection, and have small holes that allow you to add a cord attachment.
These come with Category 2-3 Reactiv All Around lenses which covers most normal light levels. The versatility of these polarized All Around lenses with anti-fog coating provide excellent performance for anyone who needs glasses for changing light levels. The lenses appear light and bright which makes you question the level of protection when you first wear them compared to a simple Cat. 3 lens but they are certainly up to the task and work well in any conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 9% to 20%) which get darker or lighter as light levels change, and are also polarized (85%): they manage glare perfectly while allowing you to read any type of screen. This versatile lens offers outstanding vision when practising sports and adapts perfectly to use in everyday life. Visual clarity, lightness and strength make it effective for all outdoor sports.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- This model comes with a silicone cord (H447011, size L).
- Weight: 26g (excluding case)
- Category: 2-3
- Lens Type: Reactiv All Around 2-3 Photochromic Lenses
- Lens Base Colour: Copper
- Mirror/Flash: Multi-layer Green
Help and advice: