For the highest level of protection in a smart and simple design the Montebianco 2 Reactiv Performance 2-4 are a great choice and provide an amazing level of performance for varying levels of light in generally bright conditions.
MONTEBIANCO 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
Julbo's Montbianco 2 Reactiv Performance 2-4 Sunglasses have a pretty simple but very effective frame that suits a wide range of outdoor activities. The simple, curved design means the glasses sit comfortably and grip naturally - that being said they are probably not a good choice for high impact sports such as downhill or enduro riding as there is no additional grip fro silicon strips. The arms have removable side shields, for when you need that extra protection, and have small holes that allow you to add a cord attachment.
These come with Category 2-4 Reactiv Performance lenses which covers normal through to brighter light levels. The versatility of these lenses with internal anti-fog and external oil repellent coatings provide excellent performance for a wide range of outdoor activities when you still need maximum protection. The lenses are versatile enough to wear on a range of conditions but they really excel in the brightest light when other glasses would be unable to cope.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Photochromic lenses with high-speed activation and deactivation (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% - 35%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for mountain sports, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking, trail running and climbing.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Weight: 26g
- Case weighs: 62g
- Category: 2-4
- Lens Type: Reactiv Performance 2-4
- Lens Base Colour: Yellow/Brown
- Mirror/Flash: Gold Flash
Help and advice: