Montane have produced an amazingly lightweight, waterproof cap in the Minimus Stretch Ultra. Great all round performance at this weight should appeal to everyone.
Lightweight waterproof trail cap.
Montane's Minimus Stretch Ultra Cap is a great hat for active pursuits. The impressive levels of waterproofing and breathability from the Pertex Shield are spot on for running and hiking in the rain. A high wicking, fast drying headband works really well in preventing sweat getting in your eyes.
The peak is a good size and does a great job of keeping out most of the rain you'll encounter. The adjustability from the simple fastener on the rear of the cap allows you to stay comfortable for longer.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD
- COOLMAX® internal headband
- Fully taped seams
- Rear hook and loop adjustment
- Stiffened pre-curved peak with weight saving perforations
- Front and back reflective detailing
- Weight: 28g
- Size: One size
- All: 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD, 2.5 Layer construction, 20,000mm HH, 20,000g/24hrs MVTR, 100% Nylon mini ripstop
- Headband: COOLMAX®, 100% Polyester
Help & advice: