The Haglofs Mid Fjell Shorts are stretchy shorts made from fabrics which achieve astonishing durability without harming the environment in its construction. With lot's of features making them ideal for long distance treks.
Tough shorts for challenging adventures. Made from hard-wearing Climatic stretch fabric. which provides astonishing durability and comfort with minimal environmental impact. This garment provides plenty of pocket space for your essentials. Deigned to stretch while your exerting yourself.
Haglofs' Mid Fjell Shorts have a good amount of stretch to the fabric making them comfortable to wear for weeks on end. These would be ideal for long distance treks, due to their comfort and durability.
Constructed using Bluesign approved methods & materials you know with these shorts you're supporting manufacturing that has minimum impact on people and the environment and has used resources responsibly.
They've got five pockets (6 if you include the small hidden one within a pocket), only one of the five of which has a zip closure, they're all a decent size, nice and deep and are really useful to have.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water and dirt
- Two open hand pockets and one rear pocket
- Two thigh pockets, one spacious and one zippered for valuables
- Laminated hem for a clean look
- 30" waist weighs: 216g
- 32" waist weighs: 228g
- 34" waist weighs: 250g
- 36" waist weighs: 270g
- 38" waist weighs: 288g
- Fabric: Climatic™ 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, very durable poplin weft stretch woven, 164 g/m², bluesign® approved
Help and advice: