For a comfortable, versatile pair of shorts the Raina are ready to go. Whether you're heading out for a run, trekking in the mountains or just travelling these shorts can do it all.
When you’re gearing up with fellow peak baggers for your next epic adventure, don’t forget the Women’s Raina Shorts. Wear-after-wear, lightweight nylon offers stretch and durability on the trails, and is treated with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish for pop-up rain showers. When the sky starts to clear up, you’re covered with UPF-30 sun protection. Front and back pockets snap closed for convenience and secure gear, from chalk to spare change.
Marmot's Womens Raina Shorts are lightweight, stretchy and comfortable. They work really well for hiking, fast and light adventures and travelling. The design maximises freedom of movement with the short leg and being good at wicking moisture and breathing well they are great in warm conditions. There are a number of useful sized pockets for staying organised.
The fabric also has some weather protection with an eco-friendly DWR repelling water and dirt while the fabric has a UPF 30 level for the sun. The use of PFC-Free DWR and Bluesign approved fabrics shows Marmot's attempts to reduce the negative impacts of textile manufacturing and this is an added bonus.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 30
- Lightweight, comfortable, performance stretch nylon
- Environmentally conscious PFC-free, DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the surface fabric
- Stretch-knit for increased mobility
- Front hand pockets and back pockets with snap closure
- Sustainably manufactured and Bluesign®-approved fabric reduces the negative environmental impact of textile production
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 156g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 168g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 170g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 178g
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 5in
- 95% Nylon 5% Elastane Plain Weave 4.69 oz/yd²