The Tullus Down Jacket is the ideal jacket for throwing on when the temperature starts to drop. This versatile jacket is perfect for anything from alpine use to walking the dog.
All-around warmth and comfort will make this streamlined down jacket your go-to apparel of choice on chilly days – even in less-than-dry conditions thanks to the protective qualities of Marmot Down Defender technology.
Marmot's Tullus Down Jacket isn't our lightest down jacket and with a 135g of 600 fill power it's not our warmest either. But if your looking for a warm down jacket with a low price tag it does a good job. Thanks to it's Down Defender technology it will keep you warm even in light rain and snow.
It doesn't have any fancy features but sometimes less is more. It does however have two good size hand warmer pockets and an internal zip pocket for keeping those small important items. The hem and cuffs are elasticated which I find more comfortable when layering.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 600 Fill Power Down with Down Defender (135g)
- Elastic Bound Cuffs and Hem
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- One internal zip pocket
- US style Zipper with slider on the opposite side to UK Zipper
- Small weighs: 404g
- Medium weighs: 442g
- Large weighs: 474g
- XLarge weighs: 506g
- XXLarge weighs: 536g
- Centre back length: 27 in (68.6cm)
- Fit: Athletic
- Main material: 100% Polyester Ripstop DWR 1.5 oz/yd
- Insulation: 600 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
Help and advice