A light, wind rappelling fleece that will get good use in the hills and at home.
The hooded Madris Light is ideal for climbing, mountaineering or hiking. The lightweight, wind-repellent and breathable material combined with a fleece waffle structure on the inside make it feel pleasant to wear. Spandex provides freedom of movement, while the recycled polyester content makes the jacket environmentally friendly. Flat seams prevent unpleasant chafing when you’re carrying a backpack. The tight-fitting hood fits under your helmet for climbing and mountaineering. The color-contrasting zipper chest pocket is a practical and attractive detail. The versatile Madris Light is ideal for seasonal transitions or as a mid-layer on cold days.
The lightweight, elasticated and wind-repellent outer material, make this a robust fleece, that can be used as a shell in good weather.
It’s an athletic cut, which fits very nicely over a base layer, has a good amount of stretch, and won’t blow about in the wind. The hood is a snug fit, that will easily fit under a helmet, the cuffs and hem are both elasticated, but have no way to tighten or loosen. Has one chest pocket, which isn’t very roomy but big enough for keys, as well as 2 side pockets, both Mesh backed which provides additional ventilation.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight, elasticated and wind-repellent outer material with pleasant fleece waffle structure on the inside
- Polyester content, made from recycled polyester
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet
- Chest pocket made from contrasting fabric with zipper
- 2 side pockets with concealed zipper
- Flatlock seams prevent unpleasant friction
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- Small weighs: 315g
- Medium weighs: 329g
- Large weighs: 368g
- XLarge weighs: 377g
Material & Construction
- Main Fabric 1 (B2B): polyamide-elastane woven with midori®
- Lining 1 (B2B): polyamide mesh
- Main Fabric 2 (B2B): polyamide-elastane woven with midori®
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Ethically made
- Bluesign Certified
- Recycled Content