The Haglofs L.I.M Shield Comp Hood Jacket has been updated with a different blend of materials allowing a lower weight with the same great performance. It's still an extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact jacket that will protect you from the elements.
An extremely lightweight wind shell hooded jacket that's perfect for high pulse activities. Made from a superlight fabric with great breathability, wind resistance and fantastic packability. The jacket's performance combines with added features for comfort and convenience, making it an ultra-light outdoors essential: a real premium companion piece for when you're on a challenging run, hike or ride.
The Haglofs 2020 L.I.M Shield Comp Hood Jacket has been updated with a slightly different blend of fabrics which have reduced the weight by a few grams without sacrificing performance. The superlight ripstop fabric offers a great balance of breathability and wind resistance. The jacket is treated with Haglofs eco friendly, fluorocarbon-free DWR, which is the first line of defense against wet weather conditions and prevents the face fabric from becoming saturated quickly.
Despite the minimalist design, the features it does have are well thought out. The elasticated hem and cuffs do there jobs and we like the fact the hood is only partly elasticated with a small peak in place at the top. The small chest pocket also doubles as a stuff sack, saving even more space in your pack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- When low weight is key, this jacket won’t let you down
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Easily packs down into its pocket - takes minimal space in your pack
- Minimalistic design: partly elasticated hem, cuffs and hood
- One zippered pocket for valuables
- Reflective details for visibility
- Small weighs: 96g
- Medium weighs: 100g
- Large weighs: 106g
- Centre back length: 80,5 cm (men's size L)
- 76% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, Superlight, matte outlook ripstop fabric with a great balance of breathability and wind resistance, 40 g/m², bluesign® approved
Help and advice: