This is an excellent example of a lightweight and highly breathable hybrid jacket. It is ideally suited to fast paced activities where breathability is key but some warmth and protection is still required.
There's an ultra-lightweight L.I.M item for almost every activity and with this hybrid hoodie, we're taking the mid layer to the next level. The L.I.M Hybrid Hood is a light, stretchy jacket that will keep you warm and help protect you from the wind. This piece is comfortable enough to be worn next to the skin but durable and protective enough to provide good insulation from the weather. It's reinforced with shell fabric on exposed areas and body-mapped for a perfect fit.
Haglofs' L.I.M Hybrid Hood Jacket uses a combination of lightweight fleece with a lightweight wind resistant fabric over the core of the body to offer some weather protection whilst still providing some warmth. The technical ribbed fleece inside the jacket offers warmth with great breathability. It is an ideal mid layer for most of the year but works well as a stand alone outer in summer.
This jacket is for definitely for active use, the highly breathable fleece won't have you overheating whilst your core is protected from the elements. When the weather is windy and cool these type of hybrid jackets are perfect and you can just keep them on all day and layer up or down accordingly.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Body-mapped with a wind resistant and breathable lightweight fabric, and a soft fabric with micro-grid backer, for optimum wicking and warming capabilities
- No shoulder seams, helping to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Partly-elasticated hem and hood for a perfect fit
- Thumbholes for comfort
- One zippered pocket for valuables
- Small weighs: 182g
- Medium weighs: 196g
- Large weighs: 216g
- Centre back length: 74 cm (men's size L)
- Pontetorto® TECNOSTRETCH® 94% recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane, super lightweight plain knit face, with a brushed, open, striped structure at the back which enhances wearing comfort due to increased moisture management and insulation capabilities, 103 g/m², bluesign® approved
- 76% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, super light, matte-look ripstop fabric with a great balance of breathability and wind resistance, 40 g/m², bluesign® approved
Help and advice: