Haglofs have updated the L.I.M Gore-Tex Pants with Paclite Plus fabric. They are still light-weight and packable waterproof over trousers but with significantly improved breathability. Excellent levels of protection for battling the elements.
A pair of extremely packable, lightweight and breathable pants that also perform brilliantly out in the wilderness. Perfect, then, for the L.I.M range. This new L.I.M Pant is made from lightweight, durable GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus: providing the kind of protection and reliability you need when conditions turn rough. Designed for simplicity and lightness, with essential features but no spare weight. A perfect back-up shell layer for when you don't trust the weather and want to be ready for anything.
Haglofs' L.I.M Gore-Tex Pant have been updated with the use of Paclite Plus fabric. The 30D fabric is certainly durable, highly waterproof and much more breathable than the previous version. Although the Paclite is still designed to be lightweight and low bulk for when it's stowed away the 'Plus' version of the fabric is much more breathable and therefore more comfortable when you're wearing it for extended periods of time.
The waist is slightly elasticated to provide a snug fit to prevent water ingress. There is draw cord adjustment on the ankles. The full length water resistant zips make it quick easy to get the trousers on over boots, important when the rain hits suddenly. The zips also enable you to vent if your pushing hard in showery weather and don't want to take the pants on and off.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Constructed from ultra-light, packable and breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus
- Elasticated waist with laminated zip fly
- Water-resistant side zippers for great ventilation: easy to get on and off
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem
- Reflective details for visibility
- Small weighs: 208g
- Medium weighs: 220g
- Large weighs: 234g
- GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5-layer, 100% polyamide, 30D, super light, dull, dry-touch, ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane. The new improved Paclite PLUS protective dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight, 82 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28.000 mm, RET: <6
Help and advice: