a Sleek, trail running hydration pack.
When the name of the game is keeping hydrated, Katari is the ideal pack to carry. Built with a focussed feature-set and performance-based shape, this pack is made to move with you during warm weather activities.
A small, streamlined design and stable fit keeps your water where you need it, even when your movement speeds up. An innovative, ventilated mesh harness, back-panel and webbing sternum-strap lock the pack down to your back, while the bite-valve is always within reach thanks to the innovative magnetic sternum strap, which can be opened and closed with one hand, while never taking your eyes off the trail. A top scratch-free pocket can store your sunglasses or phone without risk of damage, as well as a separated pouch and clip for your keys. The LED light attachment point and reflective graphics can give you peace of mind in darker conditions.
A very low profile pack, that doesn't feel too cumbersome. Though it’s designed to be used with the Osprey’s 2.5-litre Hydraulics LT reservoir, it can of course be used with other bladders. It comes with 2 bottle pouches for extra water carrying capacity or simply additional storage. Inside it has 2 additional dividers, both with a bungee to secure keys, etc. and this helps prevent items from moving around too much when running. As you would expect with Osprey, the bag has fantastic ventilation, so your back can breathe. The chest strap is held by a magnet which is unusual, but very strong and can be used to hold the drinking tube.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- External hydration access
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- AirScape™ mesh backpanel with central ventilation channel
- Weight: 361g
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 46 (l) x 19 (w) x 17 (d)
- Main Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb
Help and advice: