Mountain Equipment's Inception Shorts are light, tough and quick drying perfect for wearing all day in the mountains.
Mountain Equipment says
Simple lightweight climbers shorts for hot approaches and long days on classic lines.
Tough and well-fitting, the Inception Short fits the bill for strenuous walk-ins and the sun-baked pitches that follow. Ascender fabric dries fast whether caught in a storm or heading for the river to escape the building heat and to sooth swollen feet.
Mountain Equipment's Inception Shorts are light, tough and well fitting with the elasticated waistband. The shorts have little stretch but are relatively baggy. You get 2 large hand pockets and with another on the rear, none with zips.
The ascender fabric dries quickly. Mountain Equipment is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation meaning they are committed to giving factory workers safe, dignified and properly paid employment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ascender fabric; light, tough and fast drying
- Climbing fit
- 2 hand pockets
- Rear pocket
- Semi-elasticated waist with offset double press-stud waist closure
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 184g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 190g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 196g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs 196g
- In-seam measurement: 30cm/12in
- Ascender fabric, 100% Polyamide