Super light and packable synthetic jacket using thermally efficient PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume with Cross Core technology.
The Icarus Lite Jacket has been designed as a lightweight and packable mid or outer insulation layer for almost any mountain activity. Using cutting-edge synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ technology which mimics the air trapping qualities of natural down and gives maximum warmth for the weight.
Montane's Icarus Lite Insulated Jacket is a great light-weight jacket to stuff in your pack year round for when you need a boost of warmth. With the new Primaloft ThermoPlume insulation this jacket performs well in cold, wet conditions when staying warm is vital. It has the equivalent warmth of 550 Fill Power Down but all the benefits of synthetic performance in wet conditions which see down jackets struggle.
The Icarus Lite uses elasticated cuffs, hood and hem to save weight and keep the cost down. The lack of an adjustable hem or hood is not an issue with this jacket as it has a tailored fit with outdoor activities in mind. A number of additional little features like the storm flap, microfleece chinguard make this a go to jacket, especially for changeable conditions. The jacket can also be packed down into one of it's pockets which doubles up as a stuff sack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Micro baffle construction
- Insulated under helmet hood
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two hand pockets with YKK zips
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Pre-elasticated hem
- Small weighs: 376g
- Medium weighs: 382g
- Large weighs: 430g
- XLarge weighs: 434g
- Back length: 73cm (M)
- PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon with DWR
- 160g (M) of PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® Insulation with Cross Core™ technology in the main body
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining