Replacement tube kit for Hydrapak resevoirs with Plug-N-Play connector and tube insulation.
If you’ve ever had a shot of warm water on a blistering hot day, you know why we created HydraFusion. Durable and lightweight with built-in foam insulation, this simple, but breakthrough tube helps keep your water cooler in even the hottest temps. The kit includes a 36” TPU tube, Blaster Valve with dust cover, and our Plug-N-Play connector. Refreshing.
Hydrapak's Hydrafusion Tube is here for you if your tube is too grotty to salvage or is damaged or just plain lost. Has the Plug-N-Play universal connector so you can easily switch out your old tube for a new one.
Also a great upgrade for your non-insulated hydration kit tube. The insulation keep the water in the tube cool which saves that first warm mouthful each time you take a drink.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Flexible 36" drink tube insulates in hot weather and offers protection in tough conditions
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Tube designed in the ideal durometer for easy routing
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with Plug-N-Play connect system
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Weight: 68g
- Length: 914 mm / 36 in
- Diameter: 6 mm / 1/4 in, 1 mm / 0.039 in TPU foam insulation
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE