The Hiking shorts from Mammut are excellent all round trekking shorts, Comfortable for all day us and smart enough for post walk refreshments. Blue Sign approved meaning minimal environmental impact.
A heads up for nature lovers, the Hiking Shorts Men will make your next hike an even more intensive experience. The shorts are made from a lightweight, stretch material offering optimum comfort. A DWR treatment on the outer material gives them water-repellent properties. In combination with their quick-drying properties, the Hiking Shorts Men are a practical companion for your outdoor adventures.
The Hiking shorts from Mammut are both light-weight and comfortable. The stretchy material has a PFC free DWR coating meaning it will shake off brief showers and will dry quickly if you do get wet.
You get 3 zipped pockets to keep your valuables safe, 2 hand pockets and 1 on the rear. The product is Blue Sign approved meaning it has been manufactured in a sustainable way limiting the impact on the environment where possible.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Quick drying
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 150g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 156g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 162g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 168g
- Fit: Athletic
- Main fabric: Polyamide-Elastane Woven
- Face material: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
Help and advice: