When you ned to go fast and light the High Coast Lite are a versatile, stretchy, quick drying pair of shorts that offer the versatility to hike, climb, kayak and generally explore in any way you want in the warmer months. Light, packable and perfect for being active in the heat.
Light, comfortable shorts for everyday use, weekends and travelling in warm climates. Well-fitting cut with inside drawcord adjustment in the waist plus a zippered pocket for keys and other essentials you don’t want to risk losing. Made from quick-drying stretch fabric in recycled polyamide, they are always ready to follow you out hiking, biking or on activities on or close to water.
Fjallraven's High Coast Lite Shorts are one of the lightest pairs of short in the range. They use a blend of lightweight synthetic fabrics that are ideal for anyone who is active in the heat. The light fabric is comfortable and breathable so works well for anything and the style of the shorts is versatile enough for the mountains, forests and towns. They wick moisture really well, dry quickly and still provide durability beyond what you'd expect for this kind of material.
The fit is simple, loose and provides a good amount of mobility. There is simple drawcord in the waistband so they are easy to adjust and keep you comfortable. Pockets are never in short supply with Fjallraven and these are no exception with a range of open and zippered pockets for any small items you might need access to.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Light, comfortable stretch fabric in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Well-fitting with inside drawcord adjustment at the waist.
- Two hand pockets and back pockets.
- Zippered pocket on the front right.
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 190g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 200g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 204g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 212g
- Fit?Waist: Regular fit/Mid waist
- 85% polyamide, 15% elastane (100% recycled polyamide)