The Haglofs Heron Jacket is a mid-weight full zip fleece with a brushed inner face and a hard face outer. It's well constructed with flatlock seams throughout and two mesh lined handwarmer pockets. Now made with 93% recycled polyester.
Made for active outdoors enthusiasts, the Heron Jacket is stylish and versatile. It's a lightweight garment made with recycled polyester - built into a sustainable material with excellent breathability and moisture management properties. Offset shoulder and side seams add comfort and versatility.
||||Click here for more info on Haglofs, product updates and New Season information.|
The new Haglofs Heron Fleece Jacket is updated with 93% recycled polyester fabric which is overall better for the environment while also being Bluesign approved. The mid-weight fleece fabric feels soft against your skin thanks to the brushed inner face while the smoother outer provides more protection and allows you to layer more comfortably.
It has two large mesh lined pockets, a front zip with backing and offset seams for maximum comfort. The fabric also stretches for greater comfort. As always, reliable, high quality clothing from Haglofs.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
- Made from 4-way stretch fleece with excellent wicking properties
- Front zip closure with a soft placket to avoid chafing
- Two zippered mid-mounted pockets
- Single layered collar with soft and comfortable inner
- Offset shoulder and side seams, for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Small weighs: 294g
- Medium weighs: 314g
- Large weighs: 340g
- XLarge weighs: 394g
- Fit: Regular
- Pontetorto Technostretch, 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to it's construction, 238 g/m2, bluesign approved